Upasana Dham, Kharghar
Shree Swaminarayan Spiritual & Cultural Centre
This temple was built in 2007. A three day celebration from 29th april to 1st may 2007 marked the opening of the temple and the ceremonious installation and consecration of the deities. The temple is home to the marble deities of Anadi Mul AksharMurti Shree Gunatitanand Swami, Lord Swaminarayan and Anadi Mahamukt Shree Gopalanand Swami.
There are several spiritual activities held at Anoopam Mission – Kharghar
Daily Sabha in the evening from 07:30 pm to 08:30 pm at Kharghar Mandir.
Weekly Sabha every Saturday –
- From 07:30 pm to 09:00 pm at Kharghar Mandir
- From 09:00 pm to 10:30 pm at Borivali
Vratdhari Santo and devotees of Anoopam Mission, Kharghar organises Kirtan Sandhya, an evening full of devotional singing with harmonious music. Devotees from nearby areas gather for this event on LAST Saturday of every month From 07:00 pm to 09:00 pm.
Celebration of religious festivals
Mumbai Anoopam Mission Kharghar Mandir celebrates most of the Swaminarayan sect’s festivals. The Grand Celebration are consists of
- Patotshav Utsav in May
- SantBhagwant Sahebji Pragtyotsav In March
- Diwali Auspicious events followed by Hindu new Year Annakut Celebration.
Mandir also celebrate most of the Hindu festivals and religious/spiritual events year on year guided by HO based out of Mogri. These events are as follows:
- Shree Swaminarayan Jayanti, Harinom (Ram Navmi)
- Vasant Panchmi, Sikshaparti Jayanti, Brahmaswrup Param Pujay Shastriji Maharaj Jayanti
- Brahma Swaroop Param Puja Yogiji Maharaj jayanti
- Hindola Utsav during Chaturmas
- Vadil Sagguru Sant’s birthday celebration
- Jal-Jilani Ekadashi & Prabodhini Ekadashi
- Guru Purnima, Sharad Purnima
- Shravan mas Samuh Mahapooja
- Uttarayan Joli Parv
Padhramni, Mahapuja and Prayer at devotees homes
‘Padramanis’ are personal visits made by Guruvarya Sant Bhagwant Sahebji and Vratdhari sadhaks to the homes and businesses of devotees. They regularly travel across country for Mahapuja, prayers and impart comfort and guidance where required.
Yogi Youth Camp
Youth Camps, to uplift moral of the youth. Understanding of our cultures through discourses with Santo & experienced Grahastho. Team work activities like playing culture programs (Drama & Short Skits and Dance), Games.
- Anoopam Mission also schedules Free Medical camp at Kharghar temple for the financially challenged localities. Mainly for Diabetic, Heart/Cardiac problems and various blood reports.
- Blood Donation Camps, Yoga Camps